• 8th February 2016 at 8:43 pm #296

Add a little about yourself here for example Name, Age, style of riding, type of events, cycling goals and so on.

8th February 2016 at 8:49 pm #297

Ill start,

my names Ian I am 29 years old and not to far of the 30 mark. I enjoy both road biking and mountain biking but tend to lean towards the road more. I enjoy sportive both here in Scotland and will take on my first one south of the border which will be the struggle. cycling goals I have ticked off so far are my first event which was peddle for Scotland and I have also broken my first 100miles. next on the list is more events in 2016 and also one of the biggest so far The NC500 which will be 500 miles in 5/6 days.
    Also currently trying to get better on the hills

8th February 2016 at 9:09 pm #300
    Big john

Hi my name is John aka bigjohn I am 32 years old. I enjoy road biking, I commute to work on a daily basis. I also enjoy doing different challenges like pedal for Scotland. I will also be doing the struggle in Yorkshire England. I like to set myself different goals when it comes to cycling. I look forward to doing different events in 2016. I think this will be my year for. Cycling.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Ryan Pulling.
    8th February 2016 at 9:30 pm #304
    AlanMorgan

Hi all.
    I’m Alan. I’m 40yrs old and I have been road cycling since early 2014.
    I set myself the task of completing an Ironman triathlon before the end of my 40th year and I have entered Ironman Wales in September.
    In Feb 2014 I bought a very cheap road bike from TESCO to see if I could get used to the low position and haven’t looked back. I now have two road bikes, (I will probably bore you to death with the love I have for my SWorks e5 aerotec) a TT bike and an 11 year old mountain bike that is heavier than my 4×4.
    I have been a motor mechanic for almost 25years and although no expert I’m pretty handy around bikes too (and learning loads as I go along).
    I think I’m funny (many don’t) but almost everything I say should be taken in jest. Trust me, you’ll know when I’m serious not that it happens too often. ?

9th February 2016 at 8:30 pm #438
    William

Hi all! I’m William,

I stay in the southside of Glasgow and try to cycle more or less everyday and have a few sportives lined up this year;

Ride It Callander in March
    Peddle the Park Lochwinnoch in April
    Drumlanrig Challenge Dumfries & Galloway also in April and
    The Struggle Yorkshire in May.

Anyone else signed up?

9th February 2016 at 9:14 pm #442

Hi Im Jacquie, Im a mamil!! Only started cycling last March after getting chronic achilles injury from running. Signed up for L2P this July and also joined local club recently. Loving it + the golf clubs are now getting very neglected!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags